Calsta Pty Ltd is a privately held Australian Company founded in 2009. We are headquartered in Perth Western Australia though our network reaches to all corners of the globe with mining companies, contract miners, equipment suppliers, Original Equipment Manufacturers and professional advisers.
Our global portfolio includes Africa, Australia, Indonesia, North and South America, and Papua New Guinea.
We work with some of the world’s largest and smallest mining and support companies; regardless of the size or complexity of the project we always provide quantitative benefits for our clients.
We are prepared to put our money at risk. We will enter into performance based agreements where appropriate.
Our Guiding Principles
We are guided by the following principles:
- We Think Before We Act. We think about the consequences of our actions for all others that interact with us.
- We Work Together To Achieve Success. We communicate openly and work collaboratively with internal and external stakeholders to achieve the right outcome.
- We Strive To Exceed Our Stakeholders Expectations. We strive to exceed expectations in all facets of our work by working to these Guiding Principles.
- We Aim To Continually Improve. The Plan-Do-Check-Act methodology is applied at all times.
- We Do What We Say We Will. We follow our words with the way we act and deliver on our promises.